Thursday, March 24, 2011

Worst Possible Scenario!

The Bible chapter below is an inspiring story that would remind us to stay calm and be strong whenever we are in the darkest pit of our lives.  We have to trust in the Lord for He will help us through it all.

Job 1:13-22

"He know the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" (Job23:10) From this wise statement we can learn two valuable lessons: One is that what we dread most can be used to test our character and make us stronger. The other is that God will provide the strength and comfort to see us through.
       Cling to God. He has promised to work on our behalf, even in the worst possible scenario. - Dennis Fisher


                               God often sends me joy through pain,
                                    Through bitter loss, divinest gain;
                              Yet through it all - dark days or bright -
                              I know my Father leads aright    -----  Conklin






Daily Bible REading for today, Vol.17

No comments: