Friday, March 18, 2011

Him and His EXes

I just had a nice chat with his recent (I believe) ex. She befriended me through FB though we were only introduced and met once. At first I found it unusual for her to befriend me because our first meeting was only for a brief moment . Nevertheless, we're now friends in FB.

For reasons I don't know, I usually ended up being friends, or so I think,of his ex-girlfriends if they're introduced to me. EXes because I have befriended two of his I think numerous ex-girlfriends. Maybe because they're just too good to end up being with him for good or they're being good ended them up in submission to his dominant character.

The first (ex, my friend) is no question because we really know each other. It was from her that I know lots of things about him. I couldn't believe he has that attitude but coming from her who was sort of the oppressed, I wouldn't doubt it. There story was a love story that started out as sweet, gradually turned to sour and ended up bitter. I haven't seen her for quite some time now, now that were already having office here in a municipal place but I always know that whenever we would see each other we would still exchange our smiles, hi-hello and if time would permit, have our chikka.

The second one, is the recent "ex" that I know of. We're chat-friend actually. She's the one that I had just had a nice chat this afternoon. Gradually, I am getting to know her because she's open so I also gradually opened-up some info about myself to her. I learned of negative doings about him to her. I'm sort of enraged of what he has done to her. I couldn't let that happen to me. I could slap his face. He two-timed them in one instance. Also,imagine when you're being denied as a girlfriend, then you're just forced to make alibi and tell the other girl (third party at that moment in her point of view) that you're just friends so that the other girl wouldn't found out about your relationship? Gosh! it is so demeaning on your part. I think the other girl came late because he proposes to this ex (my friend) that they would live together before he would marry her (ano sya sinuswerte?). Who is he to impose such rule? Well, of course it would be up to the girl if she would agree. She's a no-brain if she would accept such a proposal. However indeed, there is such a girl who accepted it which resulted to my chat-friend being now one of his EXes.

I have learned so many things about his character which I doubt his brother and his mama know that he was capable of doing it. Well, it's his love life so nobody can just dare intrude to it. Also, his mama can't teach him how to go about it unless he would seek for advice and if he doesn't?

Now I know that there really is such a thing as karma as I found his current love life now.

No comments: