Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You Lord!

Oh well! It's nice to learn that tomorrow is already Friday. Again! I often not able to realize that the week is about to end. So far, I'm very much happy with what I have now. Thank You Lord! that days have passed without my realization.

So far ever since our baby Jaiden's arrival, I'm really not able to keep track as to what day of the week is it already. It means I'm enjoying enough my everyday life. On the other hand, my nights are fun-filled with activities with our baby Jaiden. If not, I'm busy doing stuffs that lessens my things-to-do-list. Also, I haven't minded how busy my hubby is. I just have been able to find my own ways of entertaining myself.

Thank you, Lord!
       for all the blessings, for the happy moments and for our baby Jaiden.
And I especially thank you Lord, that I'm not able to keep track the days of the week
    because it means that I'm doing something great that feeds my body and soul.
And Yes! thank you that tomorrow is Friday again!

No comments: