Sunday, March 13, 2011

"They Say It's Your Birthday! It's My Birthday too, Yeah!"

I guess when you're age is already at the end of the calendar, you tend to find your birthday as just an ordinary day unless you like to feel great about it although I know that it still depends on the person. However for me, I decided to not make it a big deal. Probably because there's not that much to celebrate but just give thanks to Him.  Mama gave me her birthday gift the night before my birthday, a red blouse. Upon wearing it, the redness of it somehow gave me the feeling that it's indeed my birthday. So I managed to took a picture of myself to mark the day.

On the other hand, I awoke to Jaiden's commotion and saw him standing by the other side of the crib. Upon greeting him, he made a productive cough. I was alarmed. Instantly, I was thinking that his pediatrician has no clinic today so I called her for her advice. She told me that she has a clinic but in LH Prime located in A.S. Fortuna Mandaue. Well, anything for our baby, we always make it. So, I was absent in the morning yesterday.

I always told my friend-officemate that aging doesn't matter. It's how you live your life. I was telling her that "look at me! I don't even feel my age!" In fact when an insurance agent called me up and asked me about my age, I told her I'll be turning @#$@ this coming 12th. Then I laughed because I haven't realized that I am about to be a year older already. I mistakenly told the agent how old I am. Another thing is, when I bought a cough medicine for my nephew. I asked the sales girl what medicine fits for a child aged 6 when suddenly a sort of amazed (or shall I say surprised?) lady buyer beside me asked me if I do have a child. So you see, also the strangers see me as a single lady! hahahahha!!!! what a compliment to behold!

This is it! You be the judge.
I just realized that my officemate-friend is already more than a year with me (in the company) so I asked her before we went home to beautify herself because we were going to do poses to also mark the occasion. She didn't believe me at first. She thought I was joking. I told her I was serious and that it was for the purpose of having a memento of ourselves, how pretty we looked on that March 12, 2011.


When I arrived home, my picture-taking momentum continued. So we also took shots. Only Josh and my hubby aren't present. Josh doesn't like pictorials while my hubby hasn't arrived from his over time work yet.


Sort of I would only remember my birthday (yesterday) as a fun-filled pictorials until my hubby arrived. As every woman would love to receive this from their loving someone, he brought me a bouquet of flowers. Now, it completed my birthday. 
As much as I greatly appreciated the flowers, Jaiden was too as he found it something new to his senses.
Though he isn't present in my birthday-pictures but I'll always have in my heart his thoughtful gesture of giving me this
beautiful gift.

No comments: