Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh, Privacy!

gem: My Valentine's Day: "gem: Happy Valetine's Day!!!!: 'Though every day should be a day of LOVEJust like we have our birthdaysToday is an occasion for LOVE I don'..."

The blog above has been edited to the max because just like the MTRCB the person mentioned didn't like it.

Just when I thought the outcome would be positive, I'm grounded again. Privacy, oh! privacy! to what extent do I divulge? My being talkative comes in. I forgot that the whole international network could possibly read this. So I must learn when to restrain to protect my privacy and my family as well.... tsskkk...tsskk... I have just been reprimanded and I feel so bad right now.

I'm having thoughts of blogging other stuff now and lessen about my everyday life.... this is what I need to rethink.......

One thing's for sure is that I feel so bad right now. It's not easy to be scolded when you think what you're doing would give him joy or would be of interest to him.

Privacy, oh!!!! privacy!

No comments: