Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Broke Down

gem: Oh, Privacy!: "gem: My Valentine's Day: 'gem: Happy Valetine's Day!!!!: 'Though every day should be a day of LOVEJust like we have our birthdaysToday is an..."


I have been withholding my emotion the moment I read his email about my blog. It really bothers me. His email responses still lingered in my head while I was riding a tricyle on my way home. I felt disappointed (even until this very moment) and I have no intention of telling him let alone this blog. I acted normal when I arrived home.

Just this 7:03PM he called me up informing me that it's okay to upload my original blog. I told him "never mind, I'm tired. I already deleted some of it." Then he said that he texted me which I haven't read yet. Then we ended our brief cellphone conversation.

With Jaiden in my arms, I read his SMS and again his text refreshed me of my bad feeling about the supposed blog I emailed to him. In his text he asked me if I still have the original copy of my blog. Seconds after, I broke down to tears. Jaiden seems to understand my emotions because he didn't move so much (his normal moving self). He looked at me and innocent as he is he smiled at me. It took me a while to gain my composure. I really poured out all the emotions I felt. I don't know why I cried. Maybe because I was touched that his asking me to upload the original blog (he abhors) which could mean he regretted what he had just done? Or maybe I just don't like to remember anymore or anything about the original blog. I don't like to remember the fact that it took me my break time composing my sentences and groping for the right words to use. It was really hard labor and I was so excited to upload it and email it to him only to receive a cold reprimanding response.

I think I have to be careful whenever I'll talk here about himself because he's very sensitive of his privacy. This is one thing I have to remember from now on. As to my original blog? No, I don't have it anymore. Yeah, it was really "sayang" (useless) but I think it's okay (na lang) because it didn't serve it's purpose. Hence, needs to be reedited or for some paragraph to be deleted. That's it.



No comments: