Friday, February 4, 2011

gem: gem: Reality Hits Me

gem: gem: Reality Hits Me:

Well, I think so far luck is in me. ^_^

Since Tuesday, I have been able to do my work out routine every morning. My baby Jaiden still allowed me to do so. One time he woke around five-twenty in the morning, played or crawled a little while and had me cradled him, then he went back to sleep around six-twenty. So I immediately dressed up fast and worked out. Same thing happened last Wednesday.

But on Thursday, since that night he went to sleep around eight. So by 6AM since he was still asleep I decided to had my work out. By the time I finished, I went upstairs and found him on his stomach, awake. Since there was still ten minutes left before my bath time, I scooped him up and had our stroll in the subdivision in the same, usual block.

Last night was Jaiden's latest sleep. He slept by ten already so as expected he was still not awake by six o'clock. So again I had my work out. And what happened next is the same as that of Thursday. :)

I hope I would loose weight. So far, I haven't. :(

I haven't change much of my diet except that I have reduced my rice intake as much as possible.

Hahahayyy.... I dream of the day, when I will be able to wear on my jeans again.

Such a long way to go......

No comments: