Monday, February 7, 2011

My Hopeful Weight Monitoring

gem: gem: gem: Reality Hits Me:

Yay!!! it's a good sign. Within a week I lost 1lb. So as of now, I'm 119 lbs.

I wasn't able to do my work out yesterday 'coz am afraid that my impending knee injury would surface. Thank God, when I woke up this morning my knee pain is unnoticeable. However, Jaiden woke up with me at six. So I hastily dressed up with my attire, scooped Jaiden and carried him downstairs. I let him sit in his stroller and I started my work out hoping that Jaiden would give me thirty minutes to do my Les Mills dance. So I had my son as my unwilling company. Just as I was about to finish Jaiden was already whining. So when I was done,I just allowed myself to slowed my movement a bit for my gradual decrease of heart palpitation for a brief time because Jaiden is already impatient. Then I carried him in my arms much to his delight and excitement. He knew that our walking-bonding moment is about to start. I walked him around the usual block for about ten minutes. I consumed my set allowance time, hence I came to the office late. tsk.tsk.tsk... I already set or promised to myselft that by seven-fifteen Jaiden and I should already be at home so that by around seven-twenty I could have my thirty minutes bath. But I'm always tempted to extend upon seeing Jaiden's enjoying face. Tomorrow I hope to be firm and be on time.

Well, it's always sad to be late at work but at least I have a good news for myself tonight. A nice info to end my day. Good night!!! ^-^

No comments: