Monday, November 22, 2010

Tired

Wheeww!! I'm really feeling so tired now. I can sleep right now and not work but my conscience prevails. I'm still not productive in my work. My legs are tired, my body and my mind isn't just not in the mood.

Baby has just changed (I hope really not) his sleeping time since last Saturday. He slept around 12:30 in Sunday morning already while 11:30 in the evening last night (Sunday). I stayed up late to get him to sleep but my eyes just can't hold it anymore. Good thing mama is always there. She came to rescue me but then it was already late that I was able to sleep.

The Robittussin I took for every six hours since Saturday until Sunday evening got me so groggy so I guess this adds up to my feeling of tiredness now. I stopped by the way my routine (every six hours after) of taking the drugs because I felt something wrong with my tummy. I sort of want to puke - like having a hyperacidity. I just resumed taking the drugs in the morning.

Instead of pumping my breast for milk during lunchbreak I took a nap because I can't take my sleepiness any longer. Would you believe it! I woke up by around one-thirty, shocks!!! I blamed Ghichell for not waking me up heheheheh.....well, I'm not late though in our DTR.

Maybe it's the Manic MOnday then!!!

No comments: