Saturday, November 20, 2010

Commuting

Commuting is really a pain in the *?/*?#@ when you're living (like me) in a far flung place. The hassle of carrying things is really an inconvenience specially when you have to take three rides of different puv (public utility vehicle).

I have to carry a very bulky backpack because I just can't stop mix feeding my baby. I have to carry in my bag 1 kilo of dry ice for my pumped fresh breast milk, my breakfast baon, my breast pumping paraphernalia and my regular personal stuffs. You see I'm like going to travel or do camping somewhere but the truth is I'm just normally going to my office for work. Even my attire has been catered to my on the go look. I wear t-shirts, cropped pants then rubber shoes. This is for my mobility convenience since I have to do plenty of walking as I hopped in to different rides and a considerable walking from a corner road to our office for about 10minutes. I just take this positively as I consider this lots of walking as an exercise.

The dreadful thing is when you have a dry cough. When you're attacked in the middle of your ride. With your persistent cough you just can't help yourself but do your barking and not having any choice but not to mind the people around you. YOu try to suppress your coughing to no avail with matching teary eyes. Ohhh.... such an unbearable situation. You wish you are inside your car, your comfort zone.

Having your own private vehicle is really a convenience and priceless if you're living in places like mine...... hhhaaahhhhaaayyyyy.... I think I have to take all these for a week but hopefully not my dry cough :(

p/s the person who accidentally bumped our car should answer for the car's repair services..... and if possible for my (and my husband's) inconvenience too?

No comments: