Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exhausted and Damaging Sunday

We attended our Sunday mass in the Sto. Nino since we planned to go to SM to buy our baby new clothes for his birthday which we planned for him to wear in his pictorial that'll be used in his birthday invitation..

My hubby was right that it's not an always good idea to go to SM if you don't have much money to spare because it has always been proven that we ended up going home buying something unplanned which usually are expensive.

We were able to buy our baby his clothings in a total of P3T+. Quite high huh? Yes, because we bought him two sets of church attire and three sets of house clothings. The unplanned something that we bought is the Vtec's First step walker which Jaiden really enjoyed much testing the toy around the store. He was really showing much enjoyment of the toy, as in! So we bought it at a price of almost 3T. Gosh! I don't know what's next for our baby!

I'm very much exhausted because the stroller is of no use to us in the mall except as his sleeping comfort when he doze off for about thirty minutes. Jaiden wants me to carry him around which I eagerly did. No matter how I know that my body would surely feel all the aches after malling, I couldn't trade the physical bonding I have with my baby. So I carried him around from the near the Flawless clinic area of North Wing to the Otto boutique area and then to Junrex (to see somebody) area then back to near the Flawless area to meet my hubby. It seems just so easy to picture out based in my writing here but believe me I'm physically tired. However, I still took the time to write this blog because this Sunday is an another financially-damaging Sunday but again for our baby - anything is possible as long as we can take it.

No comments: