Friday, June 17, 2011

Blogging

I guess, I would  say that my blogging days are almost over. Why? because I hardly have the time to do it after office because my baby demands more of me. I can no longer do it at the office which is okay because as unbelievable as it is, I think it was one of the reason why I am now so deep in the pit of my backlog works. I don't know now how will I be able to do or finish all my backlogs. For the first time in my entire work under my current employer, I am literally backlog of my work! I don't know where to start or what to do first. And again, partly because of my blogging. I was so obsessed with my blogging that any idea or thing that sprung to my mind, I wrote it. You can see that in the past months I was able to make lots of blogs. However, this month it's getting few.

My relationship with this blog site now is I think getting vague as my baby grows and as long as I'm not able to cope up with my job backlog.. wwhhheeewww!!!!!! I don't know. I love to blog and write stuff and all those things that comes to my mind but it's just that I have no control of everything. Well....

No comments: