Monday, April 11, 2011

An Update of My Hopeful Loosing Weight Monitoring

gem: gem: My Hopeful Weight Monitoring: "gem: My Hopeful Weight Monitoring: 'gem: gem: gem: Reality Hits Me: Yay!!! it's a good sign. Within a week I lost 1lb. So as of now, I'm 11..."

Well, it's been a while since I've talked about this goal of mine. I still do my morning cardiovascular exercise but I don't know why I'm still stuck in 118lbs.  :(   too bad. Yeah, I know! it's been quite a while now and I'm no longer loosing any weight. Maybe it has got to do with my diet? I just lessen my rice intake but the rest specially the meat, I haven't done much about it. Or maybe this is really now my normal or regular post-pregnancy weight ? The incidental pregnancy fat is already impossible to diminish? Mama told me that because I really had flabby stomach during my pre-pregnancy period then my pregnancy has contributed much to it. Hence, there'll be no wonder why I'm having a worst one now.

Sometimes I forgot about my goal and got tired of it, specially when I think that my weight has stuck in 118lbs. I'm sometimes discouraged of it because I can't sacrifice eating regular foods. Also, I sometimes forget the no-no kind of food to eat like the bread, the concentrated powdered juice, the soft drinks during weekend and just yesterday the most grave one was p-i-z-z-aaaa!!!!! weeewww!!!!!! I guess I just have to succumb to the fact that I have to say goodbye to my long-stored denims. Then buy a new one of my current size?

As of now, I just don't know. As in I DON'T KNOW!!!! sa bisaya pa - AMBOT LANG!!! 

No comments: