Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Standby Mode

Hi!

Though I know I don't have a follower yet or none really heheheh.... I just feel I need to inform you (to fill in the gap of dates of my published blog) that as of this moment I have to be off (in my blogging) because I have to finish something that has long been procrastinated. Yes, this task has been very much delayed. I have to continue and as much as possible finish summarizing the digi-image for hard copy printing. This is quite a long task since I'm dealing with pictures since year 2009 until present. I have to do this since Jaiden's digi-pics are kept on coming hehehehe..... and before I know it it'll already be Jaiden's first birthday (yehey!) now, this will be another lots of picture taking..... whewww..... jaiden! jaiden! Jaiden.

'till then..... I shall return!!!!

No comments: