Friday, January 28, 2011

Reality Hits Me

Yesterday, I wasn't able to sit properly without unhooking my mini-skirt to ease up my bulging tummy. I didn't notice the warning or the signs.

Last night I just casually touched my tummy and realized that it was already a bulging one. I just let the thought passed that my tummy is still big like that of a three months preggy.

Just this morning when I ate my breakfast. I had bacon and more than a cup of rice. The guilt sank in while I ate and looked at the fats of the bacon. While bacon is really a yummy viand, I know that this really can make me fat. After which, I took my bath and there I saw again my tummy. It wasn't the same when I didn't get pregnant yet, meaning I haven't been back to my normal body or the regular (normal) bulge of my tummy when it has already been seven months since I delivered my baby. Also I'm no longer breastfeeding, so there's no more excuse for me to eat much then gain less.

While I did my bath thoughts came in. The food I lately regularly eat. I ate egg, hotdog and more than a cup of rice as my breakfast. I ate chocolates. I ate bread at 6 in the evening. Then had my supper at 8 with much gusto, hence much rice was taken. So right there and then, I decided to diet. When I finished my bath, I immediately told Manang (our helper) to lessen the rice quantity of my breakfast baon. She made a light smile when I told her my reason. Maybe she thought how funny I am or too ambitious? Well, I don't care.

Now, the much REality hit me when I took our bathroom scale. Whhhooaahhhh!!!! I'm 120lbs!!!! Shocks!! The highest weight I had before I got pregnant was only until 110lbs. Now I'm 10lbs. heavier! Such a really shocking reality!

Now, who's to blame but me!!! On the other hand, there are small things to blame. We don't have a full length mirror, so I don't know how fat or big I'm getting. Then I no longer attempt to wear jeans. I just wear loose clothings. So I have no idea that my waistline is increasing.

There's only one thing I know. I have to diet. How? I have to lessen my rice intake, no more juices as beverage as much as possible, lessen sweets and junk foods and exercise. Though exercise is less probable to happen but at least it's part of the plan. Haayy... such a much weight to loose. Wish me luck!!!



No comments: