Monday, December 13, 2010

First Fall

Like most mother do, as much as possible I like to remember my baby's firsts moments. I take pictures and videos whenever possible but there are just baby's happy, sad or surprising moments that my camera isn't there to take it. What happened this morning is one of those.

Mama thought that Jaiden was still asleep(after a short awake and
bonding with his papa he went back to sleep) called me up here in the office to inform about what Arni has done. It was just a brief talk. After which, mama heard Jaiden's shout cry that has awaken JOsh. She rushed upstairs and saw Jaiden lying in his tummy on the floor. Jaiden must've awaken and tried rolling and God knows what actually did happen. Jaiden immediately stopped crying the moment mama picked him up.

As I saw Jaiden on cam (installed in our house), he doesn't show any signs of physical hurting. He's back to his normal self - a very moving baby. I hope he is okay after his first fall - fingers crossed :).

No comments: