Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Froggy

Jaiden just so loves his Froggy ever since this came to him as a gift on his first birthday from a friend who happens to be his godmother also.

One night I bought myself a new watch and it has a miniature pillow as its holder. So I joked at Jaiden that it be the pillow of Froggy. He was so delighted at the idea that he immediately let Froggy lie down on it.

After which, he got my camera in the cabinet and gave it to me saying "mama take picture of me and Froggy?". After hearing this, mother and I really got a good hearty laugh. We were just so surprised of his actions that I couldn't believe just how much he adored his Froggy.

Jaiden considers Froggy as his best friend and his all-time comforter specially when he goes to sleep. We just don't know what we're going to do if one day, God forbid, Froggy would be gone.

No comments: