Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diet Guilt

What could be guiltier than  forgetting your diet! Yes, I grossly forgot my diet-watch tonight. It started  with eating Julie's Spanish bread just a few minutes before taking my supper. I just so miss the taste of Spanish bread and was hoping it would be like that of Charito's (back then in Labogon) though it was still delicious but it wasn't what I had expected.

Then I ate creamy mongoes soup with pork and I think I ate more than a cup of rice with it.

Jaiden and I went to the basketball court in our subdivision for his wobbly-walking enjoyment. there were many children playing because their guardians were waiting to attend the Novena Mass for our upcoming patron saint's fiesta. Mama followed suit and brought our Abaniko fan since it was very humid. Then I remember mama said that she likes to eat Cornetto so I asked her to get some money to buy as my treat. However, it was me who bought it and I was tempted to eat but they only had Magnolia drumstick - a P33 compared to Cornetto's only P20. So I only bought one and bought Josh and myself their fruit-salad-iced-candy instead . Jaiden obviously has no diet regimen so he gobbled almost half of mama's drumstick ice cream. Mama was just okay with it because she likes vanilla but I bought a chocolate flavor. Jaiden wasn't able to consume it all, so I ended up finishing it. Gosh!!! I had too much sweets for the night!!!

When I weighed myself, disappointingly I am 112 lbs. AGAIN!!!!   HHHaaayyyysssttt.........

No comments: