Saturday, September 24, 2011

Everything Happens for A Reason

Dedicated to Camille Prats Linsangan

Everthing happens for a reason. This was what my boss told me when I once talked to her about my difficulty of impregnation. I have already considered this as one of my quotes in life and ever since I have always believe in it.

I'm inspired to write the following article even though I know it's already very late because I think I can't let this pass because I feel it's one of those that fits "Everything Happens for a Reason".

Having read the latest story about the demise of Camille Prat's husband, it immediately came to my mind why Camille got pregnant too early of her life and eventually got married. I can still remember that her mother really cried (nanghihinayang) upon learning that she was pregnant. There was still a plan for Camille to study abroad but unexpectedly circumstances lead her to a detour.

Certainly only God knows why there are unexpected and mostly unlikely things happened in our lives. It has been said that God must have other plans.

Just like Camille's, God must have wanted her husband to experience one of the great things in life and that is to have a lovely family. They just found out about her husband's illness three months after their wedding. So even for just the remaining period of her husband's life, he had her and their son by his side in all his struggles. But indeed, only God knows everything and the reason it happened.

RIP Anthony Linsangan

No comments: